Project Name: Voucher: www.euromarine.com.hr
User: Euromarine Ltd.
Project Reference: KK.03.2.1.17.0321
Invitation: WWW SME Vouchers
Short Project Description:
The project involves investing in the promotion of a business website registered at www.euromarine.com.hr. The investment seeks to improve the visibility of the services of Euromarine d.o.o. in both domestic and foreign markets using online marketing solutions. Investing in the development of a business website expects the following results and long-term effects:
- Content Management Website Created
- Improved website visibility
- increased business competitiveness of the company
The first The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Republic of Croatia and the ability of the Croatian economy to participate in global markets by increasing the competitiveness of SMEs.
second The purpose of the project is to improve the visibility of the services of Euromarine d.o.o. in both domestic and foreign markets using online marketing solutions.
With the new web solution, the following results are expected:
The proposed project will provide:
- Created a new business website based on the application of new technologies
- Provide better website visibility
- increase the competitiveness of companies in both domestic and foreign markets
- Ensure a potential increase in sales and exports
- strengthening entrepreneurial activities, entrepreneurial climate and culture in the Republic of Croatia
In relation to the Call indicators set, the project contributes the following values:
- Supported companies: 1
- CO02 - Number of companies receiving grants: 1
- CO06 - Private investment matching public support: HRK 58,370.40
- Number of web / e-commerce / m-commerce solutions created and / or upgraded: 1
- Total Project Value: HRK 132,660.00
- Grant amount: HRK 74,289.60
Project implementation period: 1/28/2019 - 1/28/2020.
Project Duration: 12 months
Contact person for more information: Davorin Jug, Project Manager
See the links for more information:
"The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of Euromarine Ltd."