Comfort and performance for passagemaking:
• Powerful, balanced and modern hull designed by Philippe Briand, that combines a long waterline length and a hard chine for speed and comfort at sea.
• Sleek deck lines, safe and ergonomic with flush hatches and integrated running rigging.
• Sail plan with a high aspect ratio. Multiple choices including: self-tacking jib, large, overlapping genoa, Code 0, furling mast, etc…
• Safe and ergonomic cockpit with lines led back to helm stations.
Relaxation and aesthetics:
• Large cockpit with full-function table
• Fold-down transom for easy access to the sea and sundeck
• Sleek deck with curved windows, fl ush panels and integrated running rigging
Light, volume and ventilation:
• A multitude of ports and hatches for ventilation and light
• 3 distinct zones in the saloon designed to allow each to be used independently without constricting movement throughout the interior
• Light and luxury down below with solid wood, mat varnish, polished stainless steel, leather and a full selection of interior fabrics.