Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is all-new and designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, who’s chinned hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch’s meticulous approach to every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials that echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
Tech specs on deck
• Sunbed integrated into foredeck with retractable bimini provides a quiet place for reading and relaxing
• Large, double anchor rollers for maximum security and ease of handling
• Direct access to the anchor locker from the deck provides extra storage and visual check of rode when anchoring
• Longest cockpit in her class – Armchair seating with integrated cup holders ensure fantastic views and comforts all the while within the area protected by the sprayhood.
• Exceptional exterior storage from line lockers to deep lazerette lockers in the transom
• A «Safety first» design including easy deployment of the life raft from the back of the table without the need to lift it or open the transom. – Retractable davits that allow for easy tender handling of a proper tender without taking up interior space and, best of all, they disappear when not in use
• The innovative, patented, aft terrace with integrated sun lounger seats offers a comfortable space to relax and exceptional access to the water from a wide, inclined bathing ladder
• All winches are set together at the aft end of the cockpit ensuring easy sail management from a dedicated location and keeps the rest of the cockpit clear
• Multiple sail plans means the yacht can be adapted to every sailing preference and cruising location. Everything, from self- tacking jibs to Park Avenue booms, is available
• Easy motoring and maneuvering thanks to an easy to reach throttle lever and inclined engine panel
• 360 Docking is available with electronic throttle and pivoting pod drive for the ultimate in maneuverability